A firearms form stamped at the police station must be completed in order to purchase this item online. An admin fee may be charged should this not be completed.
No matter the season, our Sportsman® answers the call with the lethal blend of speed, reliability and smooth operation that has made the Model 11-87™ a standout since its introduction. These are workhorse shotguns built to our legendary and uncompromising standards for autoloader performance.
Capacity: 10 (9 magnum)
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Length of Pull: 13.75" (Compact 12.50")
Weight: 5.5 lb.
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Satin Blued
- Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver™ #12 bases.
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Williams™ fiber optic front sight and adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight (excludes Stainless and Target models).
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.in Mini and Magnum calibers
- Suitable for the SAUER HEXALOCK mount
- Ultra rugged ERGO MAX synthetic stock
- Barrel length: Standard 560 mm, Magnum 620 mm
- Taper: Standard, 17mm (0,67“)
- Muzzle thread: M14 x 1