Sold Out - Enquire
The RX-1200i TBR/W takes the guesswork out of wind, without relying on cumbersome wind gauges or other technology. Select your ballistic group (including new ballistic groups for 200 and 300 yard zeros for greater elevation accuracy) and true ballistic range/wind automatically calculates wind hold values designed to work with Leupold's ballistic reticles.
* Model # 170638
* Actual Magnification: 6.00x
* Objective Clear Aperture: 22 mm
* Reticle: OLED Plus Point
* Max. Range (Reflective): 1215 yds
* Max. Range (Trees): 900 yds
* Max. Range (Deer): 800 yds
* Min. Range (yd): 6 yds
* Min. Range (m): 6 m
* Linear Field of View (ft/1000yd): 320 ft
* Linear Field of View (m/1000m): 98 m
* Angular Field of View (degrees): N/A
* Twilight Factor: 11.50
* Weight (oz): 7.8 oz.
* Weight (g): 221 g
* Length: 3.80 in.
* Width: 1.40 in.
* Height: 3.00 in.
* Exit Pupil: 3.6 mm
* Eye Relief: 17 mm
CREATED TO BE FOUND. The EL O-Range offers the best combination of long-range optics and ergonomic design. The master craftsmanship...
THE SOLID, MULTIPURPOSE BINOCULARS Real multipurpose binoculars. The SLC 8x42 and the SLC 10x42 binoculars are sturdy in any weather,...