MSR HUBBA HUBBA NX TENT V7
[ code: 18235 ]
Sold Out - Enquire
Reinvented as the most livable tent available for its ultralight weight, the bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person backpacking tent now weighs in at a trim 1.54 kg. Ultra-compact and precision-engineered, the tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines livability. The freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience - including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg; two Fast & Light options from 970g.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Minimum Weight: 1.54 k
Packed Weight: 1.72 k
Body Weight: 570 g
Rainfly Weight: 550 g
Frame Weight: 420 g
Floor Area: 2.7 sq. m
Vestibule Area: 1.62 (.81 + .81) sq. m
Tent Volume: 1217 liters
Vestibule Volume: 481 (240.5) + 240.5) liters
Interior Peak Height: 100 cm
Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
Number of Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
Number of Stakes: 6 MSR MiniGroundhog
Also Included: 2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters