The promoter is: Southern Wild Ltd GST No 88-657-225 whose registered office is at 10 Helwick Street, Wanaka.
The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 15 years or over except employees of Southern Wild and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available on our facebook post https://www.facebook.com/SouthernWildNZ/
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2018 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- 1x LED Lenser MT6 Torch, Shipped Free of charge to your location in NZ.
1. Winners will be by chosen by random comment selection using https://commentpicker.com/
2. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
3. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
4. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
8. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Southern Wild Ltd and not to any other party.