Main Hand Unit Features:
- Larger Speaker: 75mm
- 15 volume control levels
- Volume Output: 120+ decibels (no need for 8 watt Amp)
- Two x Interchangeable sound cards slots = 10 recordings
- Operates on 4 x AA batteries for extra longevity (not supplied)
- Alternative DC 6-12V DC power socket
- New STOP button design: features STOP/PAUSE.
Wireless Remote Controller features:
- Five play back buttons
- Volume UP/DOWN buttons
- STOP button
- Remote Controller distance from 8 to 100 metres line of sight
- Operates on 3 x AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Lanyard hole on back for carrying
- Small Palm Size/lightweight
Note: Uses the same Wireless Remote and Yellow labelled sound cards as the recent Standard model Caller for easier upgrade.
A key benefit with the wireless remote when hunting/filming or photographing animals, they will always come direct to the source of the sound. By placing the main hand unit at a distance, this will enable you a better look at the approaching animals. This is also a great SAFETY feature.
The new deluxe model has 2 sound card slots.
NB: Caller does not include a sound card. All cards sold separately.