Bore Tech’s C4 Carbon Remover™ sets the standard for a high performance, cutting edge carbon cleaners that immediately begins to eliminate heavy carbon fouling without the safety hazards, harmful toxicity, and offensive odors typically found in competitive cleaners. Stubborn baked-on carbon fouling in rifle throats, AR bolt-tails and shotgun gas pistons are no match for the C4 Carbon Remover.
C4 CARBON REMOVER
|Bottle Type||Treated HDPE Plastic|
|Cap Type||Twist Open/Close Dispensing Cap w/ foam gasket seal|
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover™ Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with C4 Carbon Remover and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with C4 Carbon Remover.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let C4 Carbon Remover soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles or parts, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with C4 Carbon Remover and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.