Bore Tech Cu+2 Copper Remover™ uses a revolutionary and patented chemical technology that rapidly removes copper fouling and is 100% barrel safe, odor free and biodegradable. Cu+2 Copper Remover’s cutting edge formulation is ammonia free and removes heavy copper fouling faster than the competition without the safety hazards, harmful toxicity, and offensive odors found in petro-ammonia based solvents.
CU+2 COPPER REMOVER
|Bottle Type||Treated HDPE Plastic|
|Cap Type||Twist Open/Close Dispensing Cap w/ foam gasket seal|
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Cu+2 Copper Remover and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech Proof-Positive Nylon brush saturated with Cu+2 Copper Remover.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Cu+2 Copper Remover soak for 3 to 5 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Cu+2 Copper Remover and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Collections: ALL, Hunting Accessories, Hunting Gear
Category: Cleaning & Maintainence, gun maintenance
Vendor: BORE TECH