Bore Tech Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner is the premier, state of the art bore cleaner that has taken the shooting industry by storm. The revolutionary and patented formula is 100% barrel safe, biodegradable and easily outperforms the competition. Eliminator rapidly removes carbon and copper fouling without the safety hazards, harmful toxicity, and unpleasant odors found in competitive cleaners.
ELIMINATOR BORE CLEANER
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
Bore Tech Eliminator™ Bore Cleaner Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech Proof-Positive Nylon brush saturated with Eliminator.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Eliminator soak for 3 to 5 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Eliminator and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
New Quick Detach Yoke System with Integrated Lock New Leg Angle Lock New Contoured Grip with No-Slip Backbone Strengthened Rotating...
Sold Out - $99.99
Constructed from a durable and waterproof 55C PVC, the Gun Dry Bag has been specifically designed to provide ultimate waterproof...